Take Your Pick: Safe, Innovative and Cost-Effective
The Pipe Jacking trenchless technology method is a system of directly installing prefabricated pipes behind a tunnel shield by hydraulic jacking force from a drive shaft. The pipes actually form a continuous string in the ground in the direction of the target shaft. The jacking force is transmitted through pipe-to-pipe interaction. Excavation is performed manually with a hand mine shield or mechanically with the use of a Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM).
Benefits of Pipe Jacking/Tunneling:
- Little to no impact on the environment
- Reduced impact on pedestrians, traffic, roads and noise pollution
- Provides optimal strength of pipes and installation with proven results
- Offers precision installation in both line and grade
- Cost-effective in terms of time, costs and resources
At Midwest Mole, we welcome challenges, excel at overcoming obstacles and bring turnkey solutions to every project. Our employees are the best at what they do—committed to the success of your project and your company.