It All Began…
In 1982 when Founder Len Liotti, who had many years of valuable experience in the industry, saw a need for a trenchless contractor in the Indianapolis area. Midwest Mole started small, as we focused our work in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan and Ohio. As the reigns of the company were eventually passed on to Dan Liotti and Jason Miller, the company continued to expand to offer a full range of services across the U.S. Today, with over 30 years of experience in the trenchless business, we continue to focus our core efforts to municipal, utility, highway, railroad and private sector companies throughout the U.S. that fit our capabilities and ensure our customers that they are receiving the best quality service in the industry.
From the planning stages through project execution, we strive to deliver:
- The highest in quality customer service and integrity at every level.
- Efficient, responsive, state-of-the-art services, allowing swift customer service, no matter the size of the project and even in emergency situations.
- Practical and effective solutions that are tailored, on time and on budget.
- A reputation of reliability and accessibility, along with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- An unwavering commitment to safety practices and a dedicated experienced team that will do whatever it takes to ensure quality installation and make certain the project is completed properly and safely.
- The financial strength to provide payment and performance bonding, along with special insurance coverage.
Find out how Midwest Mole can best serve your needs swiftly, safely and cost effectively. Contact us today.
We’re Different Because…
We offer a full range of underground services, whereas most companies in this industry only specialize in one or two areas. That’s why our customers rely on our depth of knowledge and years of experience in order to know which type of service delivers the best plan to fit their needs. First, we listen. Then we leverage our resources and offer tailored solutions that actively respond and safely service our customers. View our areas of service.
Expect the Best from Midwest Mole
Safety Awards & Other Recognitions
- 2015 MICCS Zero Injury Award
- 2015 Design-Build Institute of America National Merit Award
- 2014 AGC Washington DC Contractor Award
- 2012 ICA Golden Summit Safety Award
- 2011 ICA Golden Summit Safety Award
- 2010 NRC/RT&S Contractor Safety Award
- 2010 ICA Golden Summit Safety Award
- 2009 MICCS Safety Leadership Award
- 2008 ICA Golden Summit Safety Award
- 2007 Trenchless Technology Project of the Year
Midwest Mole Safety Program
At Midwest Mole, safety is our top priority. It is how we conduct our business, and it is how we conduct ourselves. With a full time safety director on board, all of our employees are involved in safety programs so they know how to best protect themselves, their co-workers and their work environment. We conduct in-depth inspections at each job site, provide continuous training to our employees, and encourage all to exchange ideas and address concerns with foremen and crews so we never stop learning new and innovative ways to put safety first. This dedication to safety has led us to create a Safety Committee and also the annual "Safety Awards," which we present to our crews who go above and beyond to protect their co-workers and preserve their sites.